Working Pattern: Permanent, full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Location: Hybrid – Work from home but commute to our Manchester &/or Wigan required offices at least 2 days per week
Salary: To be discussed with successful candidate dependent on experience
Reporting to the Head of IT, we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager who will ensure IT support provision of the highest standards across the Calisen Business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a business with an exciting IT Strategy and roadmap. The role will incorporate multiple duties and responsibilities, such as team and 3rd party management, service management, change control, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction assurance, cost minimization, and process streamlining.
- Leadership and oversight of the helpdesk and service provision
- Ensuring issues raised are driven through to a solution
- Identify and document Application Owners within IT or business to establish and document system support paths
- Ensuring adherence to SLAs
- Work with Application Owners to produce and deliver Root Cause Analysis/Future Issue Avoidance Plan
- Produce Stats to reflect position and progress – Regularly communicated to stakeholders and IT leadership Team
- Establish High Performing Support Team supporting all aspects of IT
- Build 1st, 2nd, 3rd line robust support processes and systems
- Improve communication channels to and from business colleagues
- Process Improvement
- Ensure adequate documentation, information repositories, staff training and other items essential for knowledge gathering, transfer and retention are in place for all supported systems and services
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT management role, ideally with ITIL experience & certification.
- Ability to build rapport and influence Technical and Non-Technical colleagues
- Self-motivated and motivate the team of people involved in the project
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Challenge the ‘as is’, look for improvement opportunity
- Ability to understand technical issues and provide solutions
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Practical knowledge of monitoring people, supplier, and systems performance, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to act as a point of contact for business stakeholders in relation to IT services
To apply, please click here to visit the Lowri Beck Careers Website and apply online.
We will use the information you provide to us to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. If you are successful, we will carry out a global sanctions, politically exposed persons and an adverse media check against your name and a right to work in the UK check. We may need to carry out some additional background checks in some circumstances such as CRB check in England and Wales and a Disclosure Scotland check in Scotland. These checks are necessary to meet legal obligations.
Please note this role is being handled by our internal recruitment team and no agency support is required at this time